You’re Invited to the Camp Cañada 2018 Open House!
Saturday, March 10, 2018
10am – 2pm
Join us for a day of fun! Sample Camp Canada’s 2018 summer program. Bring the kids for music, arts and crafts, snacks, and more! You will also have the opportunity to meet the Camp Canada team:
- Summer Camp Director(s): Maria Gallegos and Melissa Gonzalez
- Swim Director: Lexi Dreyfuss
- Golf Director(s): Chris Akiyama and Kurt Bloyer
- Tennis Director: James Panagopoulos
- Chef: Victor Caro
- For those who register the day of open house.
2. Platinum members are eligible for an additional discount.
Read About LCFCC’s Camp Cañada in Club and Resort!
Summer 2018 Dates: June 11-August 24. We’re working to get you the summer registration forms ASAP! In the meantime, please contact:
(818) 790-0611 ext. 20 or (818) 932-5302
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Which camp is right for my child? La Cañada Flintridge Country Club offers three unique camps: Camp Cañada Day Camp (ages 5-10; M-F; 9-4); Golf Camp Cañada (ages 7 and up; Tuesday-Friday; 9-4) and 2 hour Tennis Camp Clinics (ages 5 and up).
Join the Fun! All abilities and ages are welcome. Your children stay active, meet new friends, and discover success. Camps at LCFCC provide a friendly, safe, and beautiful environment for your child to stretch their limits, build skills, learn lifelong sports, and make lifelong friends. Open to non-members. After and before care is available. Join the fun!